Get off the beaten track and further into Fiordland than any bus tour will ever go. Journey to a hidden lake, Fiordland’s oldest backcountry hut and a tranquil and remote location. Access to this special location is by boat and a short walk and includes an expert local guide.
- A full-day adventure to a remote and rarely seen part of Fiordland. Very few people visit this remote location – enjoy incredible nature-spotting.
- Discover a hidden lake deep within Fiordland, inaccessible by road or walking track.
- Experience two return boat rides and a bushwalk.
- Explore Fiordland National Park’s oldest hut.
- An intrepid experience made easy with a local expert as your guide.
- Perfect for anyone looking for a true kiwi adventure, including families with children.
- Picnic lunch is $35. Sandwich or wrap, piece of fruit, cheese and crackers, fruit and nut mix, and piece of sweet baking. There are GF/DF options.
- Price includes two nights in our Studio apartment for two adults doing the Hidden Hankinson experience